FOR SALE: Antique Venetian chandelier (Murano) from 1770

Replay at this message >>
Other from uor blog...

caraffa con zampe

Welcome to the new Articles section

Welcome to the new Articles section made by MGS company. Using this tool we provide to our customers and all interested users: tips, news, information about the world of glass, technical articles and more. We work for many years on the web and for us adopt this technology has been an incredible ex...

Baroq House in Melbourne

Baroq House project in Melbourne

In this Post we wish to bring you an example from one of our customer who has happily furnished his business premises with marvellous chandeliers. The place is the "Baroque House" based in Melbourne, Australia.As we can see from the official web site: http://www.baroqhouse.com.au/ The place pres...

Walter Hildebrand

walter@hildebrand.at
Date:
15/06/2009 15:13:48
I am the owner of an antique Venetian chandelier (Murano) from 1770 (currently situated at my home in Vienna, Austria). I would like to sell it. Please find details below if you are interested in an acquisition / auction:

The chandelier is a unique antique Venetian Murano clear glass piece from ca. 1770. The chandelier is exceptionally big in size and very rare to get. It is made up of elaborately detailed Murano glass in floral and leaf designs with rings on arms.

Having 12 electrified glass scrolled branches. Measuring 205 height X 165 cm width (80.7 inch height x 65 inch width), this chandelier will light up any large sized room.

The chandelier is made entirely of rare hand-blown Murano glass, with lovely floral accents. Having soft colours that flow together beautifully, which make this piece suited for any decor. Excellent overall condition.

The Murano glass is known worldwide for its beauty: each chandelier is handcrafted, and is the result of centuries of tradition, the ancient techniques of the man and the passion of true artists. Serious inquiries are welcome.

Independent valuation / appraisal letter: Chandelier valued at 55.000 Euros (selling 45k)
The chandelier was restored in 1996.
Dimensions: 205 cm height X 165 cm width
80.7 inch height x 65 inch width
It has been re-wired and is ready to be hung.

For serious enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email (walter@hildebrand.at).