Small wall clock

Replay at this message >>
Other from uor blog...

Joseph Ratzinger Mater Ecclesiae

Chandeliers for the convent of Mater Ecclesiae

In this post we wish to share with you a marvelous experience, a true honour for our firm.We had the pleasure to make and install the chandeliers to light up the residence of the emeritus Pope Joseph Ratzinger; he resides in his new place Mater Ecclesiae in the Vatican City, from 2 May 2013. The cha...

the coloring of the glass

Glass colouring procedures, fusion and cold colouring

Let us point out the various glass colouring typologies, now many commercial products are painted with synthetic resins. This procedure, far from the tradition of the artisanal glass, presents several disadvantages: high environmental impact, toxic fumes emission, short-duration, lack of shades. ...

Stephen G. Jacobs

Greg@dcccd.edu
Date:
02/04/2014 22:27:46
This request has to do with my wife and my 2010 honeymoon In Venice.
While in Venice I walked across the street to one of the many souvenir shops on Lista di Spagna where bought a rather inexpensive fused-glass wall-clock with a faux pendulum. This little clock has taken on more sentimental attachment for my wife than all the other, more expensive items we brought home from Italy. My problem is that last week the clock fell from the wall and shattered. My wife has been also crushed to lose this very powerful symbol of our Venetian honeymoon. At this point I am willing to do whatever might be necessary to buy a replacement if it is at all possible. The item is 4.5 inches by 10.5 inches and I have reconstructed it, as best I could, and attached a photo. I realize the exact clock, colors, etc. might be too much to hope for, however I would pay whatever sum it might take to replace the item. If anyone in your employee or even a trusted non-employee would be willing to locate and ship a replacement clock to me, even close in style and colors, it would make my marriage and wife much happier. Please consider assisting me with this unusual request.
With hope and anticipation,
Regards,
Stephen Greg Jacobs